- Provide tools and methods increasing capacity and facilitating Shared Situational Awareness of EU MS cybersecurity authorities.
- Provide tools and methods facilitating Coordinated Response between EU MS cybersecurity authorities and relevant EU entities at the technical and operational levels.
- Provide tools and methods facilitating Joint Preparedness for tackling large scale cyber-incidents, leveraging multi-faceted capacity building preparation activities and technologies, including MOOC training, Cyber Range hands-on training, and Cybersecurity Exercises.
- Provide mechanisms and processes enabling alerting, reporting, information exchange and collaboration at the technical and operational level between national and European actors.
- Integrate, demonstrate and validate the resulting platform through deployment at the Greek and Cypriot National Authorities, creating a Southeast Europe Coordinated Response Cluster.